Welcome

Polite Society School of Étiquette offers Beginning, Advanced, Business, and Tea Étiquette Courses. Étiquette tutelage is presented at speaking engagements, webinars, school seminars, private dinners, and specialty tea events. The School's mission is to educate adults and children in customary codes of conduct with an emphasis on everyday social graces.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tis the Season of Grace

Tis the Season of Grace,
Season of Kindness, &
Season of Thankfulness,

Jewel like clusters of fall foliage, amber fields, collectable decorations adorning the house, beautifully set tables with ribbon-wrapped napkins, and all your favorite baked cookies are all the graceful gifts we enjoy in this wonderful season.  I wish you all a wonderful Christmas.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you too Bernadette! Please let me know if you ever host a class/seminar in the LA area. I'd love to attend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you too Rachel. I promise to post on my blog any classes I plan to teach in CA. I will have a new and updated book available hopefully by the end of January 2012. I know you will love it!

    ReplyDelete