Welcome

Polite Society School of Étiquette offers Beginning, Advanced, Business, and Tea Étiquette Courses. Étiquette tutelage is presented at speaking engagements, webinars, school seminars, private dinners, and specialty tea events. The School's mission is to educate adults and children in customary codes of conduct with an emphasis on everyday social graces.

Monday, February 27, 2012

Victoria Tea Festival

North America's Largest Tea Exhibition was fabulous!

I was so welcomed and so humbled by all who attended my tea etiquette class.  I was also very happy to be part of the signature fundraiser for Camosun College Child Care Services and to be part of this destination event for the city of Victoria.

I appreciated the commitment and the support of all of the volunteers who assisted me in my presentation.


1 comment:

  1. I like your pic of you doing what you love best. Take care.

    ReplyDelete